FutureWe are currently working on improvements in the following areas:
- better documentation
- a tool which allows to generate diagrams from skampi5 output files easily
- backporting the measurements for virtual topologies from skampi4
Over the years several people have contributed code and documentation to SKaMPI. Currently Werner Augustin, Joachim Mathes, Florian Merz, Ralf Reussner, Peter Sanders, Marc Schmitzer and Thomas Worsch are involved in SKaMPI.
In former years Lars Dießelberg, Gunnar Hunzelmann, Matthias Müller, Argirios Perogiannakis, Lutz Prechelt and Marc-Oliver Straub also contributed to SKaMPI.
Partners/CreditsBesides the people mentioned above several users have helped improving SKaMPI 5 through their comments and suggestions. In alphabetical order:
- Kevin Ball, Pathscale, USA
- Phil Livermore, Univ. of Leeds, UK
- Matthias Schulz, Univ. of Postdam, Germany
- Jesper Larson Traeff, C&C Research Laboratories, NEC Europe, Germany