SKaMPI 5 is a benchmark for MPI implementations.
SKaMPI is comprehensive: It covers most of MPI 1 as well as parts of MPI 2 including
- point-to-point communication
- collective communications
- derived datatypes
- one-sided communication
- MPI IO
SKaMPI is easy:
- compile it once as any MPI application
- run it repeatedly as any MPI application
- use a human readable configuration file to select the measurements to be done
- get human readable benchmark results
SKaMPI is extensible: If you are missing measurements for a certain MPI feature, you can add it yourself with a reasonable amount of C programming.
SKaMPI is actively maintained: Questions and comments can be directed to the skampi mailing list.